Twilight Breaking Dawn
Tienes dudas, Comentarios o Quieres ser parte del Club!! Escribenos a twilightcostarica@hotmail.com.

marzo 14, 2011

Score de WFE disponible en Amazon el 19 de Abril

Además han revelado la lista de canciones:

1. Did I Miss It? 
2. The Circus Sets Up 
3. Circus Fantasy 
4. Jacob Sees Marlena 
5. Button Up Your Overcoat (excerpt)-Ruth Etting, performer 
6. Prosze, Rosie, dac noge 
7. Rosie 
8. Speakeasy Kiss 
9. I’m Confessin’ (That I Love You)-James Newton Howard, performer 1
0. Barabra’s Tent 
11. Jacob Returns 
12. Don’t Tell Him What Happened To Me- James Newton Howard, performer 
13. Shooting Star 
14. The Job Is Yours 
15. Need A Little Sugar In My Bowl (Album Version) -Bessie Smith, performer  
16. Stomp Time Blues-Jasper Taylor & His State Street Boys 
17. I Can See Straight Through You  
18. Sanctuary 
19. Baptism / Jacob & Rosie 
20. The Stampede / I’m Coming Home


0 comentarios:

Breaking Dawn Gifs!!

Image hosted by uppix.net
Image hosted by uppix.net